Internships & Work Study
ArtHaus internships offer the opportunity to serve an innovative arts non-profit assisting staff to develop and implement strategies for creative programming and development of instructional content. ArtHaus’ mission is to connect people through creativity. We are challenged to discover and create opportunities to make art a part of the everyday life of everyone we reach. You will work directly with the ArtHaus Executive Director, Studio Manager, and Volunteer Coordinator, Contracted Instructors and Volunteers on a broad range of communications & events in an active non-profit setting.
Internships are available Fall or Spring Semester, Luther College J Term, and Summer.
2020 Summer Internship Opportunities
- Cultural Administration, Storytelling & Media Intern:
- Gain hands-on experience in the detailed, operations needs of a small nonprofit, improve upon strong communication skills, assist in developing distinctive marketing materials and strategies for ArtHaus.
- Special projects may include archives development, producing video or print features of local artists, grant research and writing.
- Creative Programming & Studio Technician Intern:
- Gain hands-on experience in the detailed, operations needs of a small nonprofit, improve upon strong communication skills, assist in developing long-lasting instructional and institutional content for creative learning experiences.
- Develop and improve technical skills in independent and instructional settings across studio-based practices, including a range of 2D and 3D disciplines, video, photography, ceramics, paper making, power tools, etc.
- Special projects may include developing instructional content, research, and development of creative learning opportunities for the gallery and studio classroom.
APPLY ONLINE for an ArtHaus Internship.
Luther College Work-Study
Engage with our non-profit setting as an intern in a paid capacity through Luther College Work-Study.
Contact your on-campus offices to discover if you are eligible for off-campus Work-Study with ArtHaus, then complete the Work Study Application Form.
ArtHaus internships are open for all abilities and interests. Interns must be 16+. There is no upper limit on age.