Purchase Open Studio Pass here.
$10 day pass OR 1 month, 3 month, and Year Passes available for Individuals, Duos, and Small Groups/Families.
Visit our Open Studio sessions to extend ideas begun in classes, bring your whole family to work on holiday gifts, create a school project from start to finish, stop in on a snowy afternoon to lose yourself on the pottery wheel. There is something for everyone.
What is Open Studio?
Drop-in opportunity for you to choose your pathway based on what you want to do. You pay a cover charge and get on with making! If you’d like more instruction or want to learn new media, we offer classes and private lessons.
Monday – Friday 1- 7 pm
Saturday – 10 am – 5 pm (Sensory Friendly Time 10-11am)
During Sensory Friendly Time, noises are kept to a minimum and lights are off in the studio.
Check Facebook or Instagram for closures. Check our events calendar for reservations.
Materials and equipment
The following are available with your Open Studio session at no extra cost.
- Sewing Machines
- Printing Presses
- Silk Screens
- Paper making
- Jewelery Making
- Button Machine
- Drawing including charcoals and calligraphy inks
- Painting including tempera, acrylics, watercolors, oils, airbrush, paint pour and more
- Stamping and decorative text, cricut machines
- Leather making
- Clay Studio- five potters wheels*, slab roller, kilns
- Fiber arts- looms, needle felting, quilling, embroidery, yarns
- Plus, additional materials are available for sale at great studio rates.
*Must have special permission to use our throwing wheels. Individuals with experience throwing and a note from their instructor may use wheels, or schedule a private lesson to use the wheels here.
Lockers for Rent
Items and artwork are not allowed to be left in the space unattended. Rent a locker for $5 a month and use it as a place to store your artwork and supplies.